1. Sealed two part tenders are invited for Housekeeping and Maintenance services for the Bank’s Visiting Officers’ Flats at RBI Officers Quarters, National Games Village, Koramangala, Bangalore.
2. Only Contractors/Private Caterers having minimum 3 years experience in the hotel/restaurant for Housekeeping and Catering service, with experience of such works of minimum one year duration in the last two years in 3-star hotels having not less than 10 rooms with kitchen and dining facilities.
Should have carried out such works of minimum one year duration in the last two years for public sector undertakings, large multinational companies having guest houses of not less than 10 rooms with kitchen and dining facilities,
3-star hotels having not less than 10 rooms and directly running their own kitchen and upkeep of the hotel are eligible to apply.
3. Tender forms will be issued on all working weekdays from 21/08/2012 to 31/08/2012 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. in the Allotment Section, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Bangalore. The tender forms can also be downloaded from the Bank’s website http://www.rbi.org.in under the link Tenders.
4. Tender forms should be submitted with detailed information in writing along with supporting documents to satisfy the Bank about eligibility as specified in Part– A and Part B of the tender. In case eligibility criteria are not fulfilled, the tender form will be rejected.
5. Tenders along with the EMD of Rs.10000 in the form of Demand draft favouring Reserve Bank of India payable at Bangalore, shall be received in sealed cover addressed to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Bangalore up to 3:00 PM on 03/09/2012. The tender will be opened in presence of the tenderer’s authorised representative who chooses to remain present at 4:00 PM on 03/09/2012.
6. The Bank is not bound to accept the lowest tender and reserves the right to accept either in full or in part any tender and to reject all the tenders without assigning any reason there for.
Deputy General Manager, Administration