1. Sealed tenders in two parts are invited for AMC of Horticulture Works in Bank’s Main office
Building laplace & Aliganj Staff Quarters estimated to cost Rs 6.23 lakh per annum.
2. Only those contractors/firms/who have minimum 5 years of experience in undertaking similar works and who fulfill the following per-qualification criteria are eligible to tender:
Minimum 5 years experience degree/ diploma in horticulture in the field of horticulture work.
Horticulture work in public sector undertakings, large multinational companies having 9000.sqm area.
Tenderers should have minimum annual turnover of Rs. 3 lakh 11thosand 500 for horticulture work during the last 3 years including the current year supported by audited or CA certified statement of accounts.
Tenderers should have applicable tax registrations (PAN, TIN, VAT, CST, etc.) supported by documentary evidence.
Should have their own office in Lucknow, U.P.
Tendering firms/companies should have current account in scheduled banks.
3. Following documents should also be submitted the tenderer firms.
Composition of firm.
Work experience s/client certificate.
4. Tender forms will be issued by the office (Reserve Bank of India, Estate Department, Third floor,8-9 Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow) from September 11, 2012 to September 24 , 2012 during 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM on all working weekdays (Monday to Friday) on payment of Rs.200/-. A pre- bid meeting will be held on September 17, 2012 at 11.00 hours in the Bank’s Main Office Building (Estate Department), in Lucknow. The duly filled in tender documents should be submitted by 1500 hours on September 24, 2012.
5. Tender forms can also be downloaded from the website www.rbi.org.in. It will have to be submitted in a separate cover addressed by name to Dr. Ravi N Mishra, Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Estate Department, Reserve Bank of India, Lucknow up to 15.00 hours on or before September 24, 2012, for the Bank’s examination. After scrutiny, if any of the contractors is not found to possess the required eligibility, their tenders will not be accepted by the Bank for further processing. In case of tender forms down loaded from web site a bankers Cheque/DD of Rs.200/- should be enclosed with tender form.
6. Tender in prescribed form shall be submitted in two parts. Part-I tender will contain the Bank’s standard technical and commercial conditions for the proposed work, tenders’ covering letter and the EMD of Rs.-12,460/- in the form of a demand draft favouring Reserve Bank of India payable at Kanpur and be sealed (in duplicate) in one cover, superscribing “Part-I. AMC of Horticulture Works in Bank’s Main Office Building & Aliganj Staff Quarters lucknow Part-II tender will contain no conditions but Bank’s schedule of quantities and tenderers’ priced bid only and be sealed (in duplicate) in a separate cover, superscribing “Part-II AMC of Horticulture Works in Bank’s Main Office Building & Aliganj Staff Quarters, Lucknow. Both these sealed covers, will further be sealed in another envelope(s) (separately for each work) and addressed by the name to Dr. Ravi N Mishra, Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Estate Department, Reserve Bank of India, Lucknow. The Bank will receive the sealed tenders, in the manner described above, upto 1500 hours on September 24, 2012.
7. Part-I of the tenders will be opened at 15.30 hours on September 24, 2012 in the presence of the authorized representative of the tenderers who choose to be present. Part-II of the tender will be opened on a subsequent date, which will be intimated to the tenderers who have qualified as per part 1 Evaluation in advance.
8. The Bank shall obtain reports on the past performance of the tenderer from his clients and bankers. The Bank shall evaluate the said reports before opening of the Part-II of the tenders. If any tenderer is not found to possess the required eligibility for participating in the tendering process at any point of time and/or his performance reports received from his clients and/or his bankers’ report are found unsatisfactory, the Bank reserves the right to reject his offer even after opening of Part-I of the tender and his sealed cover containing Part-II of the tender along with EMD shall be returned back to him as it is. The Bank is not bound to assign any reason for doing so.
9. The successful contractor will submit performance Guarantee (10% of the annual tender cost) in the form of DD favouring Reserve Bank of India / Bank Guarantee.
10. The Bank is not bound to accept the lowest tender and reserves the right to accept either in full or in part any tender. The bank also reserves the right to reject all the tenders without assigning any reason therefore.