1. Sealed tenders in two parts ("Part – I and Part – II” ) in duplicate are invited for “Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Split ACs at Indrayani lounge, VOFs,VIP Guest house & Office area for the Bank’s College of Agricultural Banking, Pune. The work is estimated to cost Rs.30 lakh and is to be completed within 4 weeks.
2. Only those contractors who have minimum 5 years of experience in the field of undertaking similar " Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Split ACs " for large office buildings/commercial premises/industrial houses and have executed successfully similar works individually costing
Three works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost or
Two works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost or
One work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost during last 5 years (works completed on or after December 31, 2014) and have a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 30 Lakhs during the last 3 financial years and service set up in Pune for rendering after sales service will only be eligible to participate in the tender. A tender submitted by a firm who is found to be not satisfying the above criteria will be liable for rejection.
3. The tender forms will be issued only to those contractors who invariably furnish, at the time of applying for purchase of tender-forms, the following information in writing and submit relevant documents to satisfy the Bank about their eligibility for participating in the tendering process.
||Composition of the firm
Full particulars (whether contractor is an individual, or a partnership firm, or a company etc.,) of the composition of the firm of contractors in details should be submitted along with name(s) and address (es), of the partner's copy of the Articles of Association/ Power of Attorney/other relevant document.
||Work experience & Completion of similar works of specified value during the specified period
Copies of the detailed work orders for the qualifying works indicating date of award, value of awarded work, time given for completing the work, etc. and the corresponding completion certificates indicating actual date of completion and actual value of executed similar works should be enclosed in proof of the work experience. The details along with documentary evidence of previous experience, if any, of carrying out works for the Reserve Bank of India at any centre, should also be given.
||Credit worthiness of the contractor and their turnover during the specified period
Copies of the Income Tax Clearance Certificates/Income Tax Assessment Orders along with the latest final accounts of the business of the contractor duly certified by a Chartered Accountant should be enclosed in proof of their creditworthiness and turnover for last three years.
||Name(s) and address(es) of the Bankers and their present contact executives
Written Information about the names and addresses of their bankers along with full details, like names, postal addresses, e-mail IDs, telephone (landline and mobile) nos., fax nos., etc. of the contact executives (i.e. the persons who can be contacted at the office of their bankers by the Bank, in case it is so needed) should be furnished.
||Details of bank accounts
Full particulars of their bank accounts, like account no. type, when opened etc., should be given.
||Name(s) and address(es) of the Clients and their present contact executives
Written information about the names and addresses of their clients along with full details, like names, postal addresses, e-mail IDs, telephone (landline and mobile) nos., fax nos. etc., of the contact executives (i.e. the persons who can be contacted at the office of their clients by the Bank in case it is so needed) should be furnished.
||Details of completed works
The client-wise names of work(s), year(s) of execution of work (s), awarded and actual cost (s) of executed work (s), completion time stipulated in the contract (s) and actual time taken to complete the work (s), Name(s) and full contact-details of the officers/authorities/departments under whom the work(s) was/were executed should be furnished.
4. In the event of intending tenderer’s failure to satisfy the Bank; the Bank reserves the right to refuse issuance of tender forms/documents to them.
5. Tender forms will be issued from 10.04.2015 to 30.04.2015 from 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days (Monday to Friday) by Premises Section, College Of Agricultural Banking,Reserve Bank of India, Pune on a non refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per duplicate set in cash/Demand Draft favouring Reserve Bank of India, payable at Pune.
6. Tender forms can also be downloaded from the website www.rbi.org.in till 30.04.2015. In case of downloaded documents, the said non-refundable sum of Rs.1000/- in the form of Demand Draft favouring Reserve Bank of India payable at Pune along with all the information / documents, mentioned in Para 3 above, will have to be submitted at Premises Section, Reserve Bank of India, Pune in a separate sealed cover addressed by name to Principal,College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, Pune upto 05:00 PM on 30.04.2015 (the last day of sale of tender) for Banks' examination. After scrutiny, if any of the contractors are not found to possess the required eligibility, their tenders will not be accepted by the Bank for further processing.
7. Tender in prescribed form shall be submitted in duplicate, Part-I of the tender will contain the Bank's standard technical and commercial conditions, if any, for the proposed work, tenderers' covering letter, and be sealed in one cover, superscribing "Part – I and Part – II” Tender for Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Split ACs at Indrayani lounge, VOFs, VIP Guest house & Office area for the Bank’s College of Agricultural Banking, Pune ". This sealed envelope addressed by name to Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, Pune will be received by the Bank at Premises Section, Reserve Bank of India, Pune up to 02:00 P.M. on 15.05.2015 in the manner described in the tender form. Tenders received after the due date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.
8. Part I of the tenders will be opened at 03:00 P.M. on 15.05.2015 in the presence of the authorized representative of the tenderers, who choose to be present. Part –II of the tender will be opened on a subsequent date that will be intimated to the tenderers in advance.
9. The applicants/tenderers have to submit in a sealed envelope / cover
Client’s certificate as per format at Annex- V from at least two of their clients for whom they have carried out "eligible works" in terms of the eligibility (Pre-qualification) criteria explained in this notice.
Banker's certificate as per format at annex - VI from their banker/bankers.
The certificates should be addressed to Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, Pune and shall be submitted along with their application/tender, in a sealed envelope/cover.
The client's certificate shall be accepted only when the same is signed by an official of the rank of Executive engineer/Superintendent Engineer or equivalent in respect of a Government/Semi Government organization or a PSU and only when they are supported by adequate proof of payment received by the contractor for the work done by him. The client's certificate issued by the private organizations shall also accompany Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) certificates. Applications/tenders received without the above certificates may be rejected. The Bank shall have the right to independently verify these certificates.
10. The Bank shall evaluate the said reports before opening of the Part II of the tenders. If any tenderer is not found to possess the required eligibility for participating in the tendering process at any point of time and/or his performance reports received from his clients and/or his bankers are found unsatisfactory, the Bank reserves the right to reject his offer even after opening of Part-I of the tender and his sealed cover containing Part II of the tender along with EMD shall be returned back to him as it is. The Bank is not bound to assign any reason for doing so.
The Bank is not bound to accept the lowest tender and reserves the right to accept either in full or in part any tender. The Bank also reserves the right to reject all the tenders without assigning any reason there for.