Separate Technical and Commercial Bids in duly sealed covers super-scribed as “Quotation for AMC of Computer Hardware, Software and Peripherals - Technical Bid” and “Quotation for AMC of Computer Hardware, Software and Peripherals - Commercial Bid” respectively are invited from entities which are engaged in providing Maintenance services for Computer Hardware, Software and Peripherals. Details of Computer Hardware, Software and Peripherals are given in Annex I. The list is indicative and not exhaustive.
Nature of Work: Onsite Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) of Computer Hardware of heterogeneous makes/models, Servers, Computer systems, Laptops, Printers, Scanners etc. and Computer Operating Systems & Software.
Place of Work: Computer Hardware, Software and Peripherals installed at Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, P B No.32, Bhopal - 462011 and at Avantika, Reserve Bank of India Staff Quarters, Char Imli, Bhopal - 462016.
Bid Security: A demand draft of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) favouring Reserve Bank of India payable at Bhopal.
Time Allowed: 12 months contract from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016, extendable on a yearly basis for a maximum of three years subject to satisfactory performance. It shall be open to either party to terminate this agreement any time during its currency by giving at least four months’ notice to the other party in writing.
1. Duly signed by authorized signatory and stamped Bids viz., ‘Technical’ and ‘Commercial’ may be submitted by the company/firms, fulfilling the terms and conditions as mentioned in Annexure II to this notice, in two separate sealed covers as indicated above. Duly filled in profile of the company/firm (as per Annex-III), details of Resident Engineers proposed to be posted in RBI (as per Annex IV), List of AMC’(as per annex V), Client’s certificate regarding performance of FMS/AMC service provider (as per Annex Va), certificate of indemnity (as per Annex VI) and bankers certificate (as per Annex VIII should be submitted along with the Technical Bid (on the company’s letter head as per Annex IX). Deviations to the terms and conditions, if any, shall be clearly mentioned by the vendor in the Technical Bid. No deviation will be allowed in the Commercial Bid, which is meant only for the quotation of offer price/ rate. The format of Commercial Bid is given in Annexure VII.
2. The Bid letter should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, P B No-32, Bhopal -462011 and should reach to us at the earliest, but not later than 15:00 hrs on April 27, 2015. The Technical Bid would be opened first and only those firms, who fulfill the terms and conditions, will be eligible for participating in the Commercial Bid. The bids shall be opened at 15:30 hours on April 28, 2015. The successful bidder will have to sign the final agreement by June 15, 2015.
3. The Terms and Conditions are stated in Annexure II. The Technical Bid should include all annexures duly completed and supported with the required documents. All the documents should be indexed, flagged and page numbered.
4. The Reserve Bank of India is not responsible for non-receipt of quotation within the stipulated date and time due to any reason including postal holiday or delay.
5. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason thereof. No correspondence in this regards will be entertained.
6. This tender can be downloaded from the Tenders section of the Reserve Bank of India website (http://www.rbi.org.in) or can be collected from Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, PB No - 32, Bhopal - 462011 on any working day from 10:00 hours to 17.00 hours up to April 13, 2015. The last date for submission of completed forms is April 27, 2015 up to 15:00 hours.
Annex: I to IX
The Regional Director
Reserve Bank of India, Bhopal